Bruns Messe- und Ausstellungsgestaltung GmbH
Headquartered in Munich, Bruns Messe- und Ausstellungsgestaltung GmbH is a worldwide operating provider of innovative fair and exhibition solutions
that successfully realises approx. 30.000 square meters of exhibition space on all five continents each year. The portfolio contains the conception and design as well as the implementation of trade fair booths, pavilions, showrooms and events.
Trade fair construction is our passion – for more than 35 years
No matter if trade fair booths, national pavilions, events,
international conferences or specialists meetings – benefit from our all-round service and our longstanding experience in trade fair and exhibition.
Bruns Messe- und Ausstellungsgestaltung GmbH designs, plans and realises three-dimensional business performances since its foundation by Hans-Joachim Bruns in 1979. These are 35 years of international logistics and trade fair experience.
„Enjoy the feeling to fascinate others.“
Hans-Joachim Bruns, Founder of Bruns Messe- und Ausstellungsgestaltung GmbH
- We undertake all necessary steps towards a perfect trade fair performance for you. From conception and planning through to construction support, we offer you comprehensive customer service from one single business partner.
- For all projects implemented with us, you have the same experienced contact partner assisting you in drafting your individual concept, which creatively expresses the identity and the image of your business.
- You are involved in the designing process yourself and you decide whether a classic trade fair booth or a courageous and modern stand design fits your corporate philosophy.
- Starting with the first draft through to the set up and dismantling of the exhibition stand – we take care of all details even on the spot.
- No matter if it is in Munich, Paris, Rio de Janeiro or Singapore – our exhibition stands can be marvelled at all over the world. For instance, in 2014, 2015 and 2016 we implemented numerous exhibition appearances at CeBIT in Hanover or the IFAT in Munich. In addition, Bruns built a pavilion for AMG Mercedes at the final Formula 1 race in Abu Dhabi or was responsible for the concept and design at the open day of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research in Berlin. Furthermore, our booth designs could be seen in metropolises such as Paris, Beijing or Washington and our German Pavilion in London.
- Our best known and most faithful clients in 2014 includes companies such as Airbus, BMW, Daimler AG, Ferdinand Menrad GmbH + Co. KG, Hornbach, Huawei Technologies, Paulaner Brewery, Microsoft, the Messe München or Comarch.
- Our experienced team consisting of architects, designers, project managers, scenographers and marketing specialists create multidimensional events that express the uniqueness of your brand and make your exhibition performance a success.